The stuffed Chicken breasts are prepared quickly and can be accompanied by French fries, baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, salads, white rice … in short, everything you can think of!
These ingredients correspond to the general preparation, but the quantities you can determine yourself depending on the number of stuffed breasts you want to prepare.
You will need:
– 2 thinly sliced chicken breasts.
– Strawberry cheese or mozzarella, in fetas.
– Ham in fetas.
– Salt and pepper.
– Take one of the breasts and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
– Cover with cheese, some ham fetas and again cheese.
– Cover with the other breast also seasoned with salt and pepper. It will look like a “breasts sandwich”.
– Flour the breasts on both sides so that they absorb moisture.
– In a bowl, beat 2 or 3 eggs and season with salt and pepper.
– Dip the breasts in the beaten egg and then pass through breadcrumbs. Be well covered!
– Let the breasts rest in the freezer for 10 minutes so that the breadcrumbs adhere well.
– Place in a pan or saucepan oil and heat. (180º approximately).
– Fry the breasts until golden brown and place them on absorbent paper to remove the excess oil.
How tempting that melted cheese looks when we cut the breasts!
Choose the garnish that you like, and enjoy!