The jojoba plant is native to arid and warm areas of the United States and some areas of Mexico, it is a liquid vegetable wax that has a great resemblance to the natural oils of the skin.
Jojoba has moisturizing properties. It provides the skin with moisture, balances the PH protecting from harmful bacteria.
Jojoba oil has many uses (sometimes surprising) so it is a great oil to have on hand.
Benefits of jojoba oil
– It is moisturizing without greasing the skin
– It is a great antioxidant
– It can be used by everyone especially for children and babies.
– Jojoba is versatile and healing. For curled hair.
– Skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis are often accompanied by dry skin and inflammation. Jojoba works well to moisturize the skin and reduce inflammation.
– Jojoba is an amazing antifungal oil that can help treat and prevent the imperfections and fungal infections that occur most frequently in the feet.
– It helps accelerate cell regeneration, it can also help to heal the scars associated with acne.
– Hydrates and softens curly and dry hair.
– Remove makeup.
– Hydrates the cuticles, eliminates wrinkles and stretch marks.
Home remedies with jojoba oil
Lipstick: For a quick lip balm, melt a little cocoa butter or shea butter with jojoba oil and cool in cans or tubes of lip balm.
Burns: Cover the skin with a few drops of jojoba oil as needed.
Mushrooms: Use a few drops 2 to 3 times a day.
Skin: Adding a few drops of jojoba oil in the bath water helps hydrate the skin.
Massage: This moisturizing oil is also ideal for massaging. Mix a few drops of essential oils and use as a relaxing massage oil.