In addition, you could cure the fungus off your nails and feet with just use it will disappear completely.
Today I will show you several uses for Bacterial Fingers that you could give to the mouthwash that you probably did not know. Do you want to know more? Stay until the end
Disinfect your fingers using mouthwash
1. It helps you eliminate odors: There are odors that are so penetrating that they can even become annoying. We talk about those who are left to manipulate food such as onions, garlic or fish in the kitchen.
2. Helps to cure fungi: The annoying fungi that sometimes appear in areas such as the nails and feet can be cured easily with mouthwash and vinegar.
For this you will have to put in a container two equal parts of mouthwash and vinegar. Soak a cotton with the mixture and apply it on the nail or the foot between two to three times a day.
3. Prevents dandruff: Mouthwash can also help you prevent dandruff and is that, thanks to its antifungal properties, has options to become a perfect product to prevent its occurrence.
4. Relieves mosquito bites: Mosquito bites can be very annoying, but now there is a way to alleviate them that is quite simple. Just use mouthwash.
5. A great scar: The mouthwash is also a great scar. If you made a hole piercing or pierced your ears, the mouthwash will help you to heal faster and not get infected.
6. Prevents the formation of bruises: To do this you will have to apply the mouthwash on the area of the blow that you have been able to give and in which you think a bruise may appear and that’s it.
7. Prevents lice: Thanks to menthol, mouthwash is a great ally to ward off lice. And it is a smell that lice can not stand and will help prevent but not eliminate them.
8. Not only clean your mouth, also your toothbrush: The mouthwash is antiseptic, therefore, it is ideal to clean your toothbrush, beyond your teeth.
9. Clean your bathroom: You can have cleaner tiles if you use a solution made from a cup of water and half a rinse. You will see that they will be brighter and super clean.