7 SIGNS YOU HAVE A MOLD ILLNESS AND WHAT TO DO

Mold can result in harmful health points if you end up surrounded by it in your work or living space. If you are uncovered to mildew, under you may learn the signs that present that you’re affected by mildew illness. Mould often seems in climates that have quite a lot of rain and humidity. This occurs because mildew needs an setting that is full of moisture to grow.

The signs of mold illness

According to the EPA or Environmental Safety Agency any moist space want one or two days to dry in order to stop the expansion of mildew. Besides inflicting critical health points, mildew can even destroy the house the place it grows.

Left exposed to the weather of the floor it can deteriorate and decompose them. These surfaces can embody furniture, ceilings, flooring, partitions, etc.

We commonly inhale the extra spores inside in our bodies. Mould is able to grow by releasing spores. These spores are microscopic and we can’t see them with bare eye. Therefore, we inhale them into our lungs with out knowing.

Contact with mildew can also be completed with our pores and skin. For instance, we will contact a spot where invisible to the bare eye mildew is located. Then, we will contact the face or an open spore on the physique. In this method, the mildew will enter the body.

When the mold spores enter our our bodies, it can trigger critical health points that are just like many illnesses.

• Pain in the muscles that is not caused by strenuous activities

One sign of a mold illness can be unexpected pain in the muscles that is not caused by any strenuous activities. The pain can be experienced in any muscle in the body. These muscle cramps are usually intense and sharp. They can also be experienced when you come in contact with mold.

• Numbness, tingling and twitching

We all have felt that uncomfortable sensation of pins and needles when our hand has fallen asleep due to being in an awkward position. People suffering from mold illness often experience this type of tingling.

• Feeling depressed

According to people who research illnesses related to mold, people who live in places that are damp and affected by mold often experience mood changes due to the mold. There is a link between the symptoms of depression and the presence of mold and dampness. There is also a connection between mental illnesses and the living condition that is proven.

It is normal to experience psychological stress when there is a poor air quality inside your home and when you are not able to control the environment in your house. This can negatively affect your health. You can start managing stress by eliminating the sources of moisture in your home. You can also keep the air in the house circulating by using an indoor fan and adding plants that will keep the air fresh and clean.

• Digestive issues

Some of the signs of mold illness are also lack of appetite, nausea, stomach pain and diarrhea. All of these symptoms can lead to reduced consumption of food, which can eventually cause weight loss. However, weight gain can also be a sign that indicates mold illness.

• Breathing issues

One of the most common symptoms experienced by people with mold illness is difficulty with breathing. The respiratory diseases that are connected with mold illness are hypersensitivity pneumonitis, asthma, sinusitis, bronchopulmonary aspergillosis and allergic rhinitis.

Other symptoms of mold illness are sinus issues, inability to breathe in deeply, wheezing, struggling for air and coughing.

• Headaches and sensitive eyes

Mold illness can also be associated with blurry vision, itchiness and redness in the eyes. You may have a mold illness if you experience headaches, symptoms similar to those of seasonal allergies and hay fever and other symptoms of mold illness.

• Less common symptoms

Other rare symptoms of mold illness can be metallic taste in the mouth, excessive thirst, dizziness, frequent urination, weight gain and shaking.

Eliminate water licks and sources of water to eliminate mold. Clean and ventilate the house often, especially the areas that can be affected by mold, such as the shower.

If there is a big water damage in your home, hire a professional to clean it and throw away fabrics and carpets that cannot be cleaned.

Source: nutrilifetips